- Ludwig invented the Bass Drum Pedal, now they’re perfecting it. True to the vision of Wm F. Ludwig, the new Atlas Pro Bass Drum Pedal is built for a whole new level of performance. All appointments are infinitely adjustable for precise, customized feel and lasting stability.
- “In 1909, I secretly set to work on an idea which had long been tossing through my mind… [a bass drum pedal with] a shorter beater rod connected close the the beating spot… Crude as it was, it worked.” Wm. F. Ludwig, 1965
- Includes long chain and short chain options: For ideal cam geometry at low or high footboard angles.
- Fully adjustable: Customize feel and position with footboard angle, beater angle, and spring tension adjustments.
- Lightweight Aluminum cam and beater clamp: For reduced rotation weight and improved stroke.
- Tri-Felt ‘red stripe’ beater: Made of medium-density felt for punchy attack and full sound, with lightweight aluminum hub, stainless steel shaft, and laser-engraved “Atlas” beater cap.
- Stainless-Steel Drive Shaft: Machine tooled for precise rotation and easy adjustability.
- Monarch dual-chain Drive Cam: Delivers smooth, fluid action without sacrificing power.
- Bearing-Pivotal Spring Adjustment: Ball bearings support for both ends of the spring decreases resistance in each stroke for maximum speed and increased spring life.
- SpurLok Heel Plate Anchors: Added stability and grip to insure solid, slip-free performance located directly under the heel plate for improved stability.
- Maintenance-free Bronze sleeve bearings: Positioned in the heel of the footboard for durability and smooth action.
- Modern-Classic footboard design with removable toe stop: CAD Designed and Optimized for a perfect balance of light weight and high strength.
- Included Atlas drum key with storage clip on the baseplate.
- Multi-Positioning Hoop Clamp: A non-marring clip that adjusts to the diameter of the drum for less damage to the hoop.