Take music lessons any time of year! Start this week!
- Two Studio Locations: St. John’s and Mount Pearl
- Available for ages 4 and up
- Any level: beginner to advanced
- Any style: Rock, Celtic, Classical, Folk, Jazz, Blues & more
- Professional, highly qualified, talented Instructors
- Fully equipped, newly renovated studios
- Times available seven days a week
- Optional Recitals available
- Optional Exam Preparation for Royal Conservatory (RCM) or Canada Conservatory
- Gift Certificates available
The Music Collection’s private one-on-one lessons allows anyone, of any age, any skill level to take music lessons. Our lessons can be customized to each student’s abilities and they may choose the style of music they wish to play. Each of our studio centres are fully equipped, family oriented, clean and comfortable. Students have the option to pursue examinations through the Royal Conservatory of Music or Conservatory Canada, perform at music festivals, or simply experience the fun of learning and creating music. Students may also join one of our various ensembles to learn the skills of playing together.
Lessons are provided by an excellent faculty of experienced, professional instructors. Find our more about our instructors…
There are many optional performance opportunities throughout the year, including our two student recitals. Find out more about our recitals…
Private Music Lessons
Available for all ages, levels and styles provided by qualified, professional, talented teachers. Fully equipped, newly renovated studios. Choose an instrument below or click to find out more...
Groups / Ensembles
Enabling students a chance to apply their skills in a group, rehearsing and performing together. Inspiring, yet fun and informal. Drumline, Vocal Performance, Rock Band or Ukelele. Find out more...